Sunday, March 4, 2007

10K Fun! And Forms!

If you've found this blog, well, congratulations! You're already ahead of the pack (get it?).

A few housekeeping items: You must be a member of DCRR to participate in this program. If you haven't already done so, you can download the form here and bring it next week. Membership is $20.

If your first day with us was Saturday, March 3 (yesterday), you'll need to fill out a 10K participant form and a membership form (if you are not already a member) because someone forgot all the forms. We'll have them with us next week.

Clear?

Also, you should be getting weekly updates from the coaches. If you're not, it's possible that we couldn't decipher your handwriting when you gave us your e-mail address. If by next Friday you haven't received any e-mails, check with us next Saturday. I should (I will! I will!) have a print-out of everyone's e-mail addresses, and you can doublecheck that we have them right.

Happy running!

2 comments:

peter said...

Ummm, I guess that someone who forgot the forms would be me! I'll be sure to bring them next week when we meet for the last time at Lincoln. Please come a few minutes early to fill them out if you haven't already. And talk your friends into signing up. The program's off to a terrific start with the aid of volunteers like Jeanne and the assistance of the able coaches Arnetta, Bob (who ran there and back home afterwards), Gary, Kristin (who came despite an injury) and Rhea (who passed up an individual workout with a personal trainer to be there). Thanks to all.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I ran to the Lincoln from work, and back to work afterwards. This week I'll be running from home & then back afterwards (my training plan for the National Marathon calls for a 16 miler this weekend).